A family of caring …
provides the best in obstetric services at
Jefferson Community Health Center
in cooperation with
The Fairbury Clinic P.C.
- Four board certified family physicians at the Fairbury Clinic P.C. for obstetric care;
- Family-centered, caring nursing staff, dual certified in Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) and stabilization (STABLE);
- Epidurals available from experienced Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists;
- Complete surgical facilities for Cesarean sections, if needed;
- Two physicians available to perform Cesarean sections, if needed;
- Personal, family-centered care;
- Babies “room in” with mothers;
- Prenatal classes offered three times each year by experienced RNs;
- Obstetric area includes labor-delivery-recovery room and postpartum suites;
- Comprehensive pediatric care from board certified Family Medicine physicians as your child grows — right here at home!