To provide the highest quality of hospitality, services, activities, security,
companionship and freedom to tenants in a caring and loving environment they are proud to call home.
Cedarwood strives to provide a quiet, caring atmosphere, allowing tenants to continue their unique lifestyles and to have the freedom to make their own decisions whenever possible. Tasty, healthy meals and snacks are provided with a window of opportunity for meal times. We offer an array of interesting, invigorating and stimulating activities and the activities are chosen based on tenant’s needs and desires. Our professional, caring staff is here to provide services that are needed; services equal to those a family would provide for their own loved one.
Your daily rate includes the following:
• Three delicious, nutritious meals, served daily
• Professional and caring staff to assist with
personal care and the activities of daily living
• 24-hour staff and emergency call system
• Weekly whirlpool bath
• Use of common areas, including:
► Beautifully decorated living areas
► Dining Room
► Activity Room
► Courtyard and garden area
► Hair Salon (operator will be paid directly by tenants)
• Scheduled van transportation and weekly shopping
• Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry service. Free laundry facilities to all tenants for personal laundry.
• Social and exercise activities available to all
• Convenient parking and groundskeeping services provided
• Smoke alarms and fire sprinkler system
• Complete interior and exterior maintenance
• Utilities (except telephone) and cable
• Kitchenette including personal refrigerator, microwave, cabinets, sink, and dining area
• Bathroom equipped with walk-in, sit down shower
• Thermostat controlled air conditioning and heating
• Personal emergency alert system, including bathroom push button
• Fire detection and sprinkler system
• Pre-wired cable and telephone outlets in bedroom and living room
• Abundant closet space with shelving
• Porch light, door bell, and display shelf
Cedarwood has furnished rooms available for respite stays. These rooms are useful for the person who needs to rebuild his or her strength, needs a place to recover following a hospitalization, or has a regular caregiver who is ill or unavailable for a time. We serve three delicious meals and apartments are thoroughly cleaned weekly.
Our caring staff is trained to assist with all activities of daily living and individualized levels of care. Our nurses and certified medication aides administer medication if needed or tenants may take their own medications. To help with loneliness, Cedarwood’s activity director plans each day with a variety of activities, including exercise, devotions, Bible studies, entertainment and parties. There is something for everyone to enjoy. Outings and trips to go shopping help the days to pass quickly.
Our tenants are encouraged to be as independent as possible. Our attentive staff is available 24-hours a day. Tenants may come and go as they like.
Comments from tenants and their family members:
“I am so glad that Cedarwood was an option after my hospital stay. I was too weak to go home and stay alone.”
“My mother is lonely living by herself and she is unsteady on her feet and has had some health problems. She should not be home alone to care for herself anymore.”
“I want to come and go like I do at home. I just need assistance with my medications because I forget to take them some times. Meals are also getting more difficult for me to prepare.”
Newsletters available on-line: