FAIRBURY – A staff member at Gardenside Long-Term Care at Jefferson Community Health Center has been selected to be a part of the inaugural class of LeadingAge Nebraska’s Leadership Academy. Tiffany Eyer RN, resident care coordinator at Gardenside, has been at Gardenside Long-Term Care since 1996.
The first session will be held March 11-12 at the LeadingAge Nebraska spring conference in Kearney.
Others selected for the class were:
- Rachelle Condgon, Marketing Manager for MasterCare Patient Equipment
- Todd Consbruck, Administrator for St. Joseph’s Retirement Community
- Beth Dankert Babb, Program Director for Friendship Program
- Ann Erickson, VP of Healthcare Services for Midwest Geriatrics, Inc
- Rhonda Lange, APRN, CHI Health
- Tracy Robledo-Clark, Public Policy and Medicaid Specialist, Immanuel Pathways